- Easy to program, teaching-based user editing interface.
- Multi-language man Machine Interface.
- Teaching for positioning, line and arc type motion instructions.
- Machine I/O synchronous with the end or beginning of a motion instruction, specified by position or time.
- Powerful editing functions providing [Delete], [Insert], [Modify].
- Various painting command used by conversational teaching input without intricate programming.
- Corner painting quality controls.
- Build-in teaching command interpreter, user can also directly programming by editing control sequence to adopt broad-spectrum application.
- Friendly user interface which can easily editing by touch screen for general operator.
- Recipe function to store more than 500 product technics.
- Servo-based motion control providing motion instructions such as line, arc and, circular.
- Sub function call to reduce teaching operation.
- Conveyor synchronizing painting function.
- Providing 5 position-levels for user setting.
- Several users defined I/Os integrated with peripheral device to accomplish automatic painting line.
- Password function to protect illegal operation without authorization.