- Design for 12" to 34" TFT LCD panel glue dispensing
- Two sets of XYZ table perform at the same time to reduce cycle time
- Teaching based dispensing path guided by user and calibrated for individual panel with the aid of machine visions
- Windows-based Controls
- With the recipe management, user may download / upload planned dispensing path from/to the associated database
- High precision height sensing to compensate for the variance of panel flatness in real time
- Positioning accuracy: ±0.02mm
- Maximum dispensing accuracy: 1 mm
- Maximum dispensing speed: 800 mm/sec
- Industrially rugged PC-based controller equipped with TFT display and touch screen.
- The 6 axes motion is implemented into 2 independent coordinates running at the same time. Each coordinates has 3 axes simultaneous servo axes.
- The Z axis motion is real time compensated by a height sensing.
- An independent machine vision unit, linked thru Ethernet to the controls, is used for calibrating the orientation variance for each individual panel.
- The SCADA function is applied on the controls to synchronize the dispensing with an external Mitsubishi PLC on the production line.
- Supports recipes management with remote MS Access® based database.
- Ability of position comparing synchronizes digital output control with motion position with maximum latency time less than 500 micro-second.
- Isolation on both analog and digital I/Os for better noise immunity.