- Fully automatic, high performance, computer controlled tube bender to bend large diameter metal tubes ranging from 15mm to 200mm.
- 3 – 6 axes, fully electric servo controls encompass bending, rotation and feeding axes, servos or multiple stack mold changes and auxiliary feed axis. Feeding accuracy is +/- 0.1 mm, rotational accuracy is +/- 0.10 degree and bending accuracy is +/- 0.10 degree.
- Ability to utilize both stroke feeding and gripping feeding method and no limitation of tube length while bending without mandrel for repetitive feeding method.
- Single and multiple stacks molds, up to 8 stacks.
- Automatic program generation by input either steps in Y,B,C or X,Y,Z coordinates or through a DXF file conversion.
- Ability to preview 3D graphics of the finished parts.
- 3D emulation of the bending process and possible interference detection during bending is available.
- Ability to control the high performance bending, feeding and rolling machine system.
- Capable of controlling 3 axes simultaneous motion of bending, rotation and feeding axes and with compensation function to correct the actual difference caused by bending spring-back.
- Configurable parameters includes slowly mandrel extractor, booster, mandrel lubricating and spring-back angle.
- With 3D graphics preview, the operator can detail examine the 3D graphics of the finished parts with zooming in/out an rotating.
- Part program will be automatically generated by either input bending steps with its destination described in X,Y,Z or Y.B.C coordinates. DXF is also accepted and then converted into a B.C. step command file.
- Provide 3D emulation of the bending process and able to warn possible interference with machine during bending.