- This Continuous type of blow molding machine is especially suite for producing a medium volume such as cosmetic bottles, clean bottles, etc..
- The servo high-speed twin station configuration is designed for continuous blow molding production and thus eliminates down time and upgrades productivity.
- The entire process encompasses parison wall thickness controls, charging, mold clamping, blow molding, pressure holding, cooling and solidification processing and switching the stations.
- Article taken out by robot.
- Water- cooled feed zone temperature control.
- Chiller circulated hydraulically controlled blow-pin.
- Built-in safety measures provide maximum protection for the operator.
- Ability to provide high precision controls on temperature, pressure, flow and station position for a servo Twin-Station Blow Molding Machine.
- Bottle color layer gradually control.
- Built-in 30-points of parison wall thickness controls and Blow Molding process control function integrated design Combo 15-inch touch-screen controller
- A controls and HMI with parison controls integrated in (both parison and machine controls are in one controller) or separated from.
- PID temperature controls at accuracy of ±1°C.
- Proportional hydraulic pressure controls assures extremely stable motion to extend machine life as well as preventing mold damage.
- Friendly Human machine interface has easy parameter setting, alarm log, recipes management and remote diagnosis.