- High Productivity Gear Hobber with High Precision.
- Able to produce up to three different shape gears on different segments of a same shaft.
- Better Tools Life by Managing Appropriate Cutter Moving.
- Axes Definition:
6 Axis: X: Cutter feed axis (back and forth); Y: cutter feed axis (right and left); Z: cutter feed axis (Up and down); A: 360 deg cutter orientation; B: rotation axis of cutter; C: rotation axis of the workpiece.
- Maximum Feedrate:
X axis 1.7M/min; Y axis 1.8M/min; Z axis 1.8M/min; A axis 300 deg/min; B axis 2000rpm.
- Cycle time: up to 12 sec per standard part
- Precision: linear axis:0.001mm; rotary axis:0.0001 degree.
- Workpiece diameter: 8.0mm-180mm.
- Advanced Multiple Axes Electrical Gearing, axis may follow a functional calculation of the master and gear parameters to be able to form both straight and helical gears.
- Automatic Program Generation with conversational guidance. User only has to input manufacturing information of the gear and cutter. No knowledge on the NC programming is needed.
- Cutter Movement Management: fully, instead of partially, utilize the entire cutter to have a longer tool life.
- Recipe function for unlimited files storage.
- Alarm Message and Self Diagnostics.
- Machine parameters page setup possible optional machine peripherals.
- More parameters to setup machining conditions.