- Dispense/Pour blended liquid into a cavity, an arbitrary mold or on a plain surface. The resulting chemical reaction (polymerization) changes the liquid into a soft-touch formed gasket, and laid-down onto the product surface directly.
- Computer controlled X-Y 2D or X-Y-Z 3D automatic operation to totally replace traditional manual lay-down the die-cut, stripped or extruded and molded gaskets.
- XY-Table accuracy +/-0.10mm, Material tank speed control accuracy +/-0.1rpm, Material tank temperature control accuracy +/-1˚C.
- Corner control to maintain the dispensing quality at corner.
- Stop Dispensing at a specified time before the end of motion to resolve end-point materials spreading problem.
- Friendly Programming by either using teaching, or a conversion of DXF file sion to NC code, or direct editing by using a NC Code editor.
- Dxf file to NC Code function to simplify the programming on complicated path. User can adjust the work order and the direction of the generated path.
- Teaching function teaches motion of positioning, linear and circular.
- ON /OFF I/O delay can be set along with the beginning or end of a motion instruction.
- NC Code editor provides direct NC codes editing.
- The recipe management stores the associated working parameters for a specific job. A preview of the dispensing path is also available as one of the element in the database.
- Rpm, temperature, pressure status are displayed a tabular form for easy monitoring.