- Equipped with two photo cells, a single machine offers two independent lines to produce printed bags simultaneously.
- Downstream to the seal and cut, well-folded bags in specific quantity are punched automatically to saves time and labor.
- Heating device is installed on top and bottom of the sealing knife and provides superior straight accuracy for sealing.
- Registration control minimizes length variance and ensures accuracy during high speed production.
- High-sensitivity mark sensors catch printing precisely.
- Main AC motor is driven by frequency drive, no adjustment is required and easily operate.
- Great structure stability ensures high speed continuous operation.
- On line adjustment on production speed, bag length and setting for total quantity to produce.
- Registration controls with S-Curve for Acc/Dcc to achieve precise cutting during high speed.
- Digital CAM function provides true synchronous digital output with the absolute encoder driven by main cutter.
- Speed synchronization between main and feed motor for buffer control.
- Self diagnosis and alarm information display.
- Auxiliary digital outputs for optional downstream peripherals to increase the automation level.
- Two independent servo registration and machine controls support two independent lines production.