- Heat treatment on hardware, tools, wire rods, nuts, bolts and other small machine parts.
- Fully automated, continuous process PID controls, I/O and production flow sequential logic controls and controls of carbon diffusion.
- Human machine interface supervises the production status and manages the remote database.
- Remote diagnosis and monitoring.
- Ten-stage thermal controls includes pre-heating, quenching, tempering and preserving. Maximum temperature setting is up to 1000°C at ±1°C accuracy.
- User configurable controls for furnace heating at start-up.
- Diffusion of carbon controls.
- Feedback controls on the speed of the belt conveyor.
- Hot blast motor control speed monitoring.
- Recipes management with Ethernet connetivity, allows user to setup batch and control parameters to/from the associated database.