- This accumulative type of blow molding machine is especially suite for producing g large volume such as gasoline and water tank, ranging from 60 to 200 liters.
- The twin station configuration is designed for continuous blow molding production and thus eliminates down time and upgrades productivity.
- The entire process encompasses parison wall thickness controls, charging, mold clamping, blow molding, pressure holding, cooling and solidification processing and switching the stations.
- Article taken out by robot.
- Water- cooled feed zone temperature control.
- Chiller circulated hydraulically controlled blow-pin.
- Built-in safety measures provides maximum protection for the operator.
- Ability to provide high precision controls on temperature, pressure, flow and station position for a Twin-Station Blow Molding Machine.
- Built-in 30 to 60 points of parison wall thickness controls.
- A controls and HMI with parison controls integrated in (both parison and machine controls are in one controller) or separated from.
- PID temperature controls at accuracy of ±1°C.
- Proportional hydraulic pressure controls assures extremely stable motion to extend machine life as well as preventing mold damage.
- Friendly Human machine interface has easy parameter setting, alarm log, recipes management and remote diagnosis.